Sunday, September 23, 2007

Company Picnic

okay okay......I have been bad today. Company picnic at Hubbar's Farm which consisted of Fried Chicken or Ham.....green beans and corn and any type of cobbler you can imagine. Tried to limit what I put on my plate but it wasn't low fat healthy food for sure.

First day of fall and the temp is over 90 degrees. What the heck???? I think the weather is confused. I really need to do some yard work and get ready for the colder weather but it is so hot outside. Maybe I can do some shrub cutting?? That would burn some calories......

Tomorrow is another day to start a plan.......I will just have to eat healthy the rest of the day and come up with a plan or a mantra to keep me focused on what I need to do........

2 comments:

* said...

Hey how did the plan or mantra go? Have you gotten the phone call? Wish I had a good job prospect. Been gone to long. Have to get back at it, just not sure what would take me. Fries with that?, sadly might be it.

The weather broke here today so maybe you will be getting a break. The milder weather is a nice break.
Rie

Chari said...

Shoot I posted in the wrong spot, I posted to you a few posts down the page, sorry.
Chari