Thursday, September 20, 2007

uhhhhh wIhere am I?

Yesterday was a twilight zone day. Work has been very stressful and I self medicated with carbs galore!!!!! Not sure why I feel unworthy of success or maybe I just don't really want to lose the 4 pounds that goes away and comes back at their own will. Oh yea, was really weird.....I got a optical migrane from looking at numbers and then it was full blown headache from trying to see past all the wavy things in the corner of my eyes. I hate days like that....thankfully they don't happen often. Anyway....I didn't feel attached all day.....does that make sense?

I am really starting to get excitied. I leave for Vegas in 2 weeks; however, I was really wanting to be about 20 pounds lighter. Augh..........

4 comments:

* said...

Hi,
Hope today was better. Those evil carbs, I know them all to well. Vegas will be great, you have two weeks, kick it out! Those four pounds can be history! We are all worthy. I've been stuck in the 220s for so long BUT it is going to go if it kills me this time. Want to see onederland again someday. The blogging has helped me focus, vent and play, have fun with it.
Rie

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iwanawurkit said...

Rie,
Thank you so much for the comment. I love looking at your blog and it is so inspirational. I know, I have to get busy and quit reverting back to my old ways. Help stop the insanity!!!! Thanks again!
Kim

Chari said...

Yay, another YOADer. Hi, my name is Chari and just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Good luck and I will check back on you.

Chari