Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF

I am so thankful today is Friday! I baked a white cake with chocolate icing a few days ago and I have been indulging.....overly so. Why do I do this to myself? I am good from breakfast until dinner time. When I get home......katie bar the door! It is almost as if I tell myself.....self, you have been so on program all day....you deserve to splurge....and then I can't stop! I feel like shouting......I'm mad as Hedouble hockey sticks and I ain't going to take it anymore! You think that will work?

It is so aggravating because I know how I should eat and I don't. I feel so out of control. I have read all the self help books I can get my hands on. I have walked 10,000 steps a day and felt fantastic. Oh, if I could go on the biggest looser and let them make me suffer and not think.....

No comments: