Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wacky Wacky Wacky

I tell you what....I had a really nice long blog the other day and when I went to post.......poof!!!! nowhere to be found. It has been a very busy month for me....I start a new job on November 1st and the current job is keeping me on in contract labor position. Can I take the stress? Don't know....but I will find out. This is a way of life so I am not going to anguish over how long it takes me to lose weight. It doesn't mean I am giving up.......I will never give up. I am just going to enjoy the ride and not stress. Stress will kill you!!!! I have a couple of outfits on layaway and I need to lose a few pounds for them to be comfortable.....so stress just work at getting healthy. I know in order to get additional life insurance, I need to lose weight....I will get there. Just thought I would check in and see how life is going

No comments: