Sunday, December 28, 2008

Has it really been that long????

It has been 3 and half months since my last post. I can't believe it has been that long. Not much going with the weight loss.....I was down to 215 but went on vacation and then the holidays....back up to 224.6. Time to get kranking again!!!!! I am going to follow a 6 week challenge...after all, I need to be in a size 10 by May 9, 2009!!!! Wedding for my little girl. I have to do this....no doubt. With grit and determination......I can do this!

5 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Hiya!
Thanks for adding yourself to my followers list!
Would you like me to add your name to the Challengers list?

Iwanawurkit said...

Yes please! Thanks so much!

* said...

Good to have you back Kim! 2009 is it for us... GOAL TIME like Stacey did. Wish South Lido would join in.

I posted on the RA boards that the foot has been bad and OHHHHH stir crazy! Just been in a place where posts would have been to negative, who needs that. Moving on Yeah!

* said...

Hey Kim posted a meme for you check it out.

Iwanawurkit said...

What's a meme? Sorry, I am such a dork. Yes, I wish South would join us. This is our year!!!!!!