Friday, June 13, 2008

Excuses Excuses


Things just start going your way and then your thrown a curve ball. Last week was fantastic and this week sucked! Couldn't stay on program if my life depended on it. Food wise wasn't too bad but virtually no exercise with the exception of walking. Way too busy at work and life just got in the way. Maybe because my daughter is on vacation and I have no one to keep me going. Anyway.....I am posting a current picture so hopefully you can see the difference.

4 comments:

Jonny said...

hang in there!
life loves throwing you those curve balls!
Very interesting blog!
Well feel free to comment/read my blog!
I'd greatly appreciate it!
:D

* said...

Hi Kim,
Checked out Stacy's page and WOW she has done spectacular! Talk about being a fireball she looks great. Thanks for the mention. I had sort of let the myspace go. OK have to get things going on this end. Your pic looks great also. You two are beautiful!
Rie

* said...

Kim hope things are not going to crazy for you. So need to turn the tude around here. Hope you are having more luck!
Rie

* said...

OOPS Typing to fast before, that was tide not tude.